Restoring the body’s natural balance
- Joint pain
- General aches and pains
- Acute and chronic back pain including lumbago
- Pain associated with pregnancy
- Sports injuries
- Neck pain
- Headaches or migraines
- TMJ or jaw pain
- Frozen shoulder
- Tennis and/ or golfers elbow
- Musculoskeletal pains
- Hip and knee pain (osteoarthritis)
- Ankle or foot pains (including plantar fasciitis)
- Tension and inability to relax
Berkshire Health Clinic offers the gentle forms of the McTimoney and sacro occipital techniques. These holistic and gentle forms of chiropractic makes treatment suitable for people of all ages from newborn babies to the elderly, pregnant ladies and all in between!
Berkshire Health Clinic offers the gentle form of McTimoney chiropractic, sacro occipital technique and traditional diversified chiropractic techniques.
All of our chiropractors are registered with the general chiropractic council, McTimoney Chiropractic Association, United Chiropractic Association and the Royal College of Chiropractors.